- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
The electric revolution is here, the maritime industry has embraced innovations in hybrid and electric power and propulsion technologies. Scandinavia is leading the world in the development and operation of electric powered vessels. This two day conference will discuss the latest innovations in hybrid and electric technologies and how they can provide significant reductions in fuel consumption, maintenance costs and emissions.
• The potential of hybrid and electric power as clean energy and in creating a green footprint
• How big is the hybrid and electric market?
• China is a big player in providing competitively priced solutions – how are they forging ahead?
• How is Europe leading the world with its green initiatives?
• How are hybrid and electric technologies being regulated?
• Hydrogen fuel cells versus lithium-ion batteries
• How can hybrid and electric solutions be used for various types of vessels and maritime applications
• Energy density considerations and analysis
• How do you go about replacing auxiliary engines with a battery solution?
• Assessing the number of battery packs required over the life-cycle of a vessel
• The price of batteries and how manufacturers are looking to reduce costs
• Vessel layout and engine room – design and engineering considerations for hybrid and electric vessels
• Managing risks and ensuring safety
• Can hybrid systems and batteries achieve zero emissions shipping?
This conference will demystify how hybrid and electric technologies benefits maritime operations. Industry leaders will make transparent the costs involved and the efficiencies that are realistically attainable.
You can read Marine Propulsion’s latest coverage of developments in hybrid and electric technologies for the maritime industry here.
As a supporting organisation, Maritime Bergen are delighted to inform that individuals employed by one of our member businesses will get 20 percent discount on the conference delegate fee by using the code «MB20» during sign up.
For more information about the programme and to sign up click here